Thanks to its 700.000 inhabitants, the city of Cluj-Napoca is considered the third most populous city of Romania. The 100 000 students living in Cluj-Napoca turn the city into one of the most modern and dynamic cities in Romania, as there are: the football stadium, an opera house and several tram lines; the city is open to political life. The level of development encloses the city within the category of provincial cities with a European vocation. Also, the surroundings represent a sightseeing spot.
Cluj-Napoca has many advantages:
Economic dynamism in terms of industry and services:
- Three major industrial and commercial areas;
- 250 companies in IT;
- The presence of a large number of industries: agro-food, automotive, railway construction, chemical, building materials, pharmaceutical, energy, high-tech, textile;
- Presence in the services, finance and insurance sector.
Outstanding academic presence with numerous renowned European institutions
- 100 000 students
- 11 universities
- Academic training in all areas
- Historical monuments (churches)