The Francophone Business Club in Cluj
a new "actor" in economic development in Cluj!
Created in 2011, C.FAC is defined as a meeting environment for francophone local businessmen, but also as an environment conducive to creating business opportunities and partnerships.
The club aims to contribute to economic development and to promoting the Francophonie in the region of Cluj. Among its objectives, the most definite are: creating and developing a network, building common strategies, cooperation, encouraging economic innovation, development of the francophone employment of labor sector in Transylvania, openness to economic prospects in the francophone area.
Objectives and values
Suggestively indicated in the abbreviation used in Romanian, «C.FAC» („FBCC”)/ « ce fac» („what I do”), the mission of the Club is defined by defending the objectives and values shared by its members:
1. Promotion and use of French in the professional world
2. Persuasion of francophone investors interested in commercial partnerships or investments in the region of Cluj
3. Promoting the region of Cluj in the francophone environment
4. Exchange of economic information between its members
5. Promoting members' activities, internally, and potential francophone partners
6. Organizing events, meetings, social networks that allow an economic, legal, fiscal and political analysis
7. Promoting the values of the Francophonie under Title I, Article 1 of the Charter of Francophonie, specifically, promoting sustainable development and diversity
8. Promoting cooperation among its members by supporting social, cultural and humanitarian actions.
9. Representing and defending the interests of members within the employers' organizations and local and national government.
10. Active collaboration with the French Institute in Romania/ Cluj-Napoca Regional Directorate and Consular Agency of France in Cluj for joint work.